Lock Rekeying & Installation Services
Whether you need a locksmith rekey service or an entire new locking mechanism installed, A1 Lock and Key LLC can get the job done. Safety and security is top of mind for most families. Let us help you repair or install a system tailored to your home or business. Call (317) 775-0332 or request service now. We serve Indianapolis and the surrounding areas 24/7 with our emergency services.
What Is Rekeying?
Rekeying a lock means we change the pins within the lock and then make new keys to fit the new pattern. People need locksmith rekey service in the following circumstances:
- Moving into a home. When the Realtor hands you the keys to your new home, you may, with good reason, wonder how many other people have keys and didn’t return them. Perfect time to call and have us rekey the lock and make a whole new set of keys for you.
- Relationship gone bad. If you have an ex or other problematic person who should no longer have free access to your home, protect yourself by having us rekey your locks. Even if they gave back the key, they could easily have made a copy of it. Don’t take a chance. Rekey.
- Your keys have been stolen. Rather than having us do a lost key replacement service, it’s safer for us to rekey the locks and issue new keys. Don’t let a criminal have access to your home.
Installing a New Locking Mechanism or Hardware
Sometimes we need to repair a lock or replace old or worn hardware on a lock that just doesn’t work properly anymore. At other times, a repair isn’t possible, so the solution is a whole new locking mechanism.
A new owner may want a very specific type of locking system at their residence. Some homeowners prefer a system with a doorknob, some a door lever, others want a handleset. Almost everyone wants a deadbolt. We work with Kwikset and Schlage locks and are experienced in installing these brands.
Commercial businesses must comply with regulations when it comes to installing lock systems. We need to consider and meet the ADA Requirements for Commercial Door Locks as well as HIPAA Door Lock Compliance policies.
Brand-new doors don’t usually come with a lock pre-installed. Give A1 Lock and Key a call, and we will do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- Locally owned and operated, delivering fast, consistent service.
- Quick key duplication. We guarantee our work.
- 24-hour emergency locksmith services. Arrival within 30 minutes to one hour, tops.
- We offer a free remote battery and a 10% discount for military and senior citizens.
- Our superpower is getting you access back to your belongings, your car, your home, your life.
24/7 Service in Indianapolis & Nearby
At A1 Lock and Key, we’re here to help with all your lock and key issues. Protect your home, business, car, and belongings with our professional rekey and lock installation services. Call (317) 775-0332 or request service now. We serve Indianapolis and the surrounding areas including Carmel, Zionsville, Fishers, Lawrence, Whitestown, and Brownsburg.